PrestaShop Project’s Slack Chat
The project’s Slack chat is open to anyone who wants to discuss, help and contribute to the PrestaShop open source project. If you are an active contributor, or want to become one, this is definitely the place to be!
Ground rules & good practices
- Communicate respectfully and constructively. The project’s Code of Conduct applies to Slack as well. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
- English is the project’s official working language. When discussing in public channels, please use English only.
- Help people know who you are by filling out your Slack user profile. Consider adding your real name, your company, and of course, your GitHub account if you have one.
- If you need help, see Get help with PrestaShop.
- If you find a bug in the project, don’t forget to report it on GitHub.
- If you find the solution to your question, consider improving the docs.
Tip: If you feel that someone is being aggressive, consider the possibility that English might not be their native language, and thus they might be having a hard time expressing themselves effectively. Keep a cool head and assume good intentions until proven otherwise.