Using PrestaShop brand and logo for a user group
You have created a user group about PrestaShop, or you are creating content like blog articles or videos about PrestaShop, and you would like to know how to use the PrestaShop brand and logo. You are in the right place.
Step 1, read the guidelines
The PrestaShop company legal team and brand team took time to design and write guidelines about how to use the PrestaShop brand and logo the right way. And, they also created templates that you can use to create a visual identity for your group.
Please read carefully IP Right Policies document.
Step 2, use the templates
When you have read the guidelines and you are ready to follow them, you can then download the ZIP archive with all the templates.
You will find in it:
- A copy of the guidelines in PDF, for reference
- The Montserrat-Bold.ttf text font, used for the logo
- Horizontal user group logo template, one line, EPS
- Horizontal user group logo template, two lines, EPS
- User group single logo, SVG
- User group single logo, EPS
- Vertical user group logo template, one line, EPS
- Vertical user group logo template, two lines, EPS
In order to edit them, you will need a vector graphic software like Inkscape (free software) or Adobe Illustrator, or an equivalent.
Tell us more about your user group
When you have created you user group logo and published it on your forum, group, chat, or your favourite communication channel, please tell the world about it: add it to the list in the dedicated document (coming soon).
This way, interested people will be able to find your group easily and join it with a few clicks.