- @Robin-Fischer-PS : Member of the Quality Council
- @boubkerbribri : Member of the Quality Council
Like Pablo Borowicz said, each council can organize like it wants. So this is the goal of this meeting : define rules for the Quality Council.
Members of the council
There are 3 profiles which are members of the Quality Council:
- Issue Manager
- Software Developer in Test
- Software Tester
Each member can be:
- either a maintainer (can participate and vote during the Quality Council),
- or a committer (can participate during the Quality Council).
Members are updated on the organization project page with their role.
- Only maintainers can vote
- Each maintainer has one vote
- Results of the vote are public
- Vote is accepted when a simple majority is reached
- Actual Lead is @Robin-Fischer-PS
- He is elected for one year (until 1st of April 2024) by maintainers.
We need to work on each profile (describe the job and how to be one of).